Two of my photos are going to be used in a yearlong billboard campaign...

I was just contacted by one of our other Account Executives here. He needs a photo of a southwestern style home for use in another ad. He asked if I can handle it.....I think I will try to shoot something this weekend.

craig said:
Again spill some details and we can help further. Generally figure out a reasonable hour and or day rate. Include post processing time and materials used. Rights and usage fees depend on how much exposure the images will get.

Well I'm not at the level to be trying to sell my photography abilites yet... but I'm looking at getting into Wedding/Engagement photography, and possibly other areas if the situation arises!

I was just curious about how one would go about shooting for ad agencies!

But like I said.... I'm still new at this, and still developing my eye for the perfect shot!! hehehe!!

well here they are.....:

290861829_2bf953f4b0.jpg

290861831_4982d0e80c.jpg

craig said:
The first shot is fun! The second shot kind of seems like a spatula in the face. Slightly awkward.

agreed...the first shot is my favorite.....that was the LAST shot I took at the shoot...go figure it was the winner.

over 200 shots to get these two, and I still think I could of done better...........

remember though, these are the shots the client picked.........

Good job, and good luck on the next one!!

that's really great to hear. I just ate at a place like that this weekend, and I'll tell ya, after seeing the bill I wouldn't have mind being "taken care of" hehe.

I wish I had the opportunities that you have. I'm slowing working on my craft so that I can show off some picture and eventually start making a little cash on the side (to supply my lust for glass)

Most reactions

Back