Uber Whatsit #127

cellulite? :) Hey, you never know with sparkles.

WII127P2.jpg

A nice, ripe grapefruit.

you ain't from 'round these parts, are ya? why, an 'ol beat up boot or glove is the way leather oughtta be!

you ain't from 'round these parts, are ya? why, an 'ol beat up boot or glove is the way leather oughtta be!

good call, good sir, good call indeed. I was just thinking NEW leather (like I've used for upholstering).

city slicker

(truth is, i've lived in the city all of my life. we had an hobby farm for a bit as a teenager in KS. I was TOTALLY out of my element.)

good call, good sir, good call indeed. I was just thinking NEW leather (like I've used for upholstering).

city slicker

(truth is, i've lived in the city all of my life. we had an hobby farm for a bit as a teenager in KS. I was TOTALLY out of my element.)

I have lived in both. . . I MUCH prefer being 10-15 min from any trouble I feel like getting into, instead of 2 hours. At any rate, the boot/glove call is a good one. . . if it were my sofa/car seat/luggage, I would be like wtf.

Most reactions

Back