WHATSIT?!

K9Kirk

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Can anyone ID this plant? I haven't a clue what it is but I like it.

The dof is real shallow because I used my Sigma 105 mm macro.
12312235-studio-studio.jpg

Yep, Gout Stalk. Let us know if you get gout from being so close... must be a reason why it has that name... 😲

Yep, Gout Stalk. Let us know if you get gout from being so close... must be a reason why it has that name... 😲
There are many uses of ''J. podagrica'' in folk medicine, including as an analgesic, tonic, aphrodisiac, purgative, laxative, and to treat infections, intestinal worms, snakebite, gout, and more. Other uses include tanning, dye making, soap making, biofuel, fish poison, lamp lighting, and fertiliser,

I think I'd just go and see my GP and get some medication on prescription.

Gout? I've had gout (on full time preventative meds for it), dreadful thing. Only second in pain to kidney stones. Child birth don't come close (so I'm told😁).

Gout? I've had gout (on full time preventative meds for it), dreadful thing. Only second in pain to kidney stones. Child birth don't come close (so I'm told😁).
I've had kidney stones. Nothing like lying curled up on the floor in excruciating pain, with the family standing around wondering if I was dying. At least they didn't start dividing my stuff up... 😆 seriously though, that is the most incredible pain in the world.

Men can have babies, too, so I'm told. :icon_scratch:

I've had kidney stones. Nothing like lying curled up on the floor in excruciating pain, with the family standing around wondering if I was dying. At least they didn't start dividing my stuff up... 😆 seriously though, that is the most incredible pain in the world.
I wonder if some good Bacardi 151 would help with that at all, maybe take the edge off if enough were drank??? I don't know, never had them but I've heard time after time they're a living hell.

Closely followed by Gout and childbirth a distant third😄

I wonder if some good Bacardi 151 would help with that at all, maybe take the edge off if enough were drank??? I don't know, never had them but I've heard time after time they're a living hell.
My doctor gave me a med and told me to drink lots of beer to increase fluid flow, and it worked, but it was pure hell getting there. 8mm in a 4mm passage.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back