Untitled (my creativity is exhausted)

Verbal

$100
Reaction score
So we FINALLY bought a 512mb SD card for my camera... which means no more can I only fit six shots on it before I have to plug it in and empty it! Needless to say, I am thrilled to no freaking end.

So I felt obligated to take a few shots with my new camera, but I'm exhausted and it's rainy and cold out, so I didn't try very hard.

Verbal said:
It's the plastic cover thingy over a flourescent light in a bathroom.
Ha, if you hadn't told us I never would have guessed. Way to see it! :D

terri said:
Ha, if you hadn't told us I never would have guessed. Way to see it! :D

Haha, only slightly humorous story as to how I found that picture... I was outside getting the first picture, and it was raining, and a drop or two of water got on my lense. So I was in the bathroom with a Q-tip dabbing the water off, and I held it up to the light to see if it was still distorted through any water I may have missed... and I noticed that the light looked neat! lol

Verbal said:
Haha, only slightly humorous story as to how I found that picture... I was outside getting the first picture, and it was raining, and a drop or two of water got on my lense. So I was in the bathroom with a Q-tip dabbing the water off, and I held it up to the light to see if it was still distorted through any water I may have missed... and I noticed that the light looked neat! lol
Well, there you go. It had to happen! :) Nice one!

Verbal said:

can you take a picture of what #2 actually is...im having a hard time picturing it

awesome shots by the way, especially the second

Most reactions

New Topics

Back