untitled

bribrius

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
P1010207_01edit.JPG

no response on this one. Not surprised i guess. Posted it on another site to, but even with a couple likes i dont think the communication of it came through. Too bad i like this one a little.

You've got half a person to the left and a big pole to the right, get in tighter. And they weren't really doing anything all that interesting. The one kid is pointing but the rest are just kinda walkin' along, not really much to see here.

At least they aren't on the RR tracks.

You've got half a person to the left and a big pole to the right, get in tighter. And they weren't really doing anything all that interesting. The one kid is pointing but the rest are just kinda walkin' along, not really much to see here.

yes. apparent communication miss. As that was all intentional. The old woman is walking one way, to her death. The kids are walking the other way, toward adult hood. The tracks and walk i thought enunciated it. The stroller is cut off, as that kid is just starting out. I could have cropped the stroller totally from the frame. But i didnt see it that way. i Saw it as beginning.

yes. apparent communication miss. As that was all intentional. The old woman is walking one way, to her death. The kids are walking the other way, toward adult hood. The tracks and walk i thought enunciated it. The stroller is cut off, as that kid is just starting out. I could have cropped the stroller totally from the frame. But i didnt see it that way. i Saw it as beginning.
Are they walking toward different things? To quote Bob Dylan, "Everyone who isn't busy being born is busy dying." They are all running the same race, but some are closer to the finish line than others, and size or age does not determine the order of finish. BTW, I got your point from the photo, and it got me thinking along these lines this morning, so there was some successful communication.

Are they walking toward different things? To quote Bob Dylan, "Everyone who isn't busy being born is busy dying." They are all running the same race, but some are closer to the finish line than others, and size or age does not determine the order of finish. BTW, I got your point from the photo, and it got me thinking along these lines this morning, so there was some successful communication.
the locals that saw it cam up with "generations". It could be me, i look for such things. I may think i have it when i dont. Or at least, have it enough to communicate it through.

Funny, that is how i feel about a lot of other photographs. Except i add in "no thought behind it" "zero artistic ability" and "shallow in concept" as well as the occasional "wow, that is beautiful but it has no purpose"

People shoot for different reasons.....My reason isn't really to entertain.

I disagree. The kids are surely walking into the pole. They will all hit the pole one after another and die. The old woman with an empty pram is walking towards the baby. She will snatch it, run away and suck baby's blood to live forever. The woman in black will watch it all in amazement, then she will go to the supermarket, buy a large Margarita pizza, sit on the porch chewing it and thinking "F**k me running".

Let me put that another way. I don't shoot for aesthetics. If you see anything come out of my work on the line of aesthetics it is because i was bored and fukn off. That would be the stuff i take less serious.

I disagree. The kids are surely walking into the pole. They will all hit the pole one after another and die. The old woman with an empty pram is walking towards the baby. She will snatch it, run away and suck baby's blood to live forever. The woman in black will watch it all in amazement, then she will go to the supermarket, buy a large Margarita pizza, sit on the porch chewing it and thinking "F**k me running".
well that was funny. Hey, i'll keep trying. Eventually i will come across exactly what i need, if only by random chance.

Most reactions

Back