Urban photo

eye-capture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys! I just found this forum and it seems alot more welcoming than some others. Anyhow, I would like to know how I can improve these photos:

242051014_7823f120eb_o.jpg

242051041_5ba86579fc_o.jpg

Thanks a bunch!

Ivan

Hi again, Ivan,
as to these urban shots I feel they don't need ever so much improvement. You show you are open for things like different perspectives, tilts, selective focus, natural light ... and these already show that you can effectively WORK with these elements, too. The mobile in focus in the first and the deliberate slope show that you were planning for something when you took the photo ... I don't know if you are all that happy about the blown-out parts of the guy's (your friend's? your own?) face and one arm, but all in all I am not too distracted by those. Maybe a bit.

The second is a bit blue ... was the white balance readjusted to daylight? Guess so... in the background there is a smaller amount of blue. The cap is a bit blown (too bright, no more detail), but that might have been intentional, too? The graffitied brick wall adds to the "urban" aspect of the pic. I like it. School yard photo?

The last one was shot on Whyte Avenue, Edmonton Alberta. Idid have a couple of problems with the hotspots on the skins, but I wasn't really set at the time.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back