URBAN SHOTS! Comments Please! Monochrome!

feRRari4756

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
7)
3210636783_07346c09c9.jpg

8)
3210636995_a6a3d31af0.jpg

9)
3210636877_f73056eeff.jpg

*sorry for the random numbers*

"Monochrome"?
Only the last one is, isn't it?
Well, nicely spotted. Watch composition in the second: the window on the left shows just a bit more than that on the right. You went for symmetry here, I guess. So keep it.

That bridge one has nice tones. Were you driving???

I like the first and last picture.

Yes, the bridge picture was while my mom was driving. A very lucky shot indeed.

More comments?

I think all 3 photos look good!
As for the comment on the 2nd photo, about being symmetrical - I think it looks just fine. If you look at the hand rails on the stairs they seem to be the same distance from the edge of the photo. Maybe the building isn't symmetrical anymore? It does look pretty old... Or maybe you were standing slightly off center.
A job well done, I say!

All the photos are great and have the kind of live colors I like! The first and the last are my favorite!
The first photo is a great example of how you can make a great shot out of nothing special. I'm curious how you shot the bridge photo. Did you use a polarizer or shot it out the window?

All the photos are great and have the kind of live colors I like! The first and the last are my favorite!
The first photo is a great example of how you can make a great shot out of nothing special. I'm curious how you shot the bridge photo. Did you use a polarizer or shot it out the window?

tHANKS FOR AL THE INPUT!

The third one I did NOTHING special it was jsut a extremly lucky shot.

My mo mwas just driving and I was snapping pictures out my side window that was down and then i looked ahead and thought that was pretty cool and just snapped like 10 frames until I got a nice one (I used no flash, so reflection wasnt a problem). and I straigneted it out a bit on the computer and the colors were also a bit drab because it was shto through a dirty window so i just increased the contrast and added B and W.

Most reactions

Back