Utilities that you would find useful

jaydog1976

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Not only am I photographer but I am also a web designer and developer. I am looking to develop an application and or web service that would help you as a photographer run your business if you have one or just help to make your life a whole lot easier. I want to have something that is unique.

I know one right of hand where you can post your photos online and have your customers be able to view their photos or whatever while maintaining privacy for the customer. While this isn't a new thought I am trying to think of a way to make it more unique and a more pleasurable experience for your as well as the customer.

If you have any thoughts or suggestions I am all ears. I know that we as photographers need something or want something but can't seem to find exactly what we need. My goal is to try and at least find out what concerns are out there and how I might be able to meet those concerns or at least have a starting point. Thanks for any input.

Sure, how about programing some firmware that makes Canon raws ISO invariant?

ok, so that is a bit of an ask, but a simple app that let uploading images and sharing (say thumbnail size for scocial media) but high res qick download with a pin might be an idea

and make sure it's free for all the services / features.

Most reactions

Back