Corry

Flirtacious and Bodacious
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
corryttc.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...doing anything, or will it be just another day? In my typical style, I'm spoiling Erik a bit. I have a new yummy sounding crock-pot recipe I'm making for dinner (shredded pork with mushrooms), and I'll probably make him a cheesecake. :) I have a photo project I'm working on for him, and the one he'll like the best (but won't be here til Thursday or Friday)...a Canon 50mm 1.8! :) He's been trying to barter with me to get mine (told me he'd give me the kit lense that came with his film Rebel...NO THANK YOU!) haha...so he should be happy. I'm not expecting much from him (he's not much of a romantic) but for me, anything from the heart will be nice. :)

I love Valentine's Day! (I'm a sappy mush, I know)

kelox said:
Sucks when you have no idea of what to get. I am so dead.
Dude, a single rose in hand while you tell her how lucky you feel to have her. I know I'd be smitten. :sexywink:

Don't put pressure on yourself over this Hallmark holiday. If you care about someone, it's easy to let them know! :love:

terri said:
Dude, a single rose in hand while you tell her how lucky you feel to have her. I know I'd be smitten. :sexywink:

Don't put pressure on yourself over this Hallmark holiday. If you care about someone, it's easy to let them know! :love:
I know, I say the same thing every year. It's just a money holiday, but she is the best thing in my life and I fell like I am letting her down or something by not knowing what to get.

My husband always waits til the last minute and buys me a card, really not romantic to me at all. I actually got something romantic last year...he made me a bubble bath, candle lit, with rose petals..now that was awsome! Not sure if he even knows tomorrow is Valentine's day or not, because I have not mentioned it at all.

terri said:

EXACTLY!
Don't beat yourself up, just let her know you care. :) That's all I want for Erik. :) I wouldn't care about Valentine's Day at all, 'cept Erik isn't romantic, and not very good at showing his feelings, so I push days like this as an excuse for him to really try. I accept that he's not romantic, but he can comprimise a time or two a year. :)

well... I'm going out with somebidy very special... but of course I was widely criticised by my parents because he is older and blah blah blah...

Well Age got me a rose and a $50 gift voucher for Photo Continental (a huuuuge photo store here in Brisbane)... and I got him.....absolutely nothing. :-(

Meysha said:
Well Age got me a rose and a $50 gift voucher for Photo Continental (a huuuuge photo store here in Brisbane)... and I got him.....absolutely nothing. :-(

don't worry... neither did I....

Sorry Chris but... I just make it a point to let her know how special she is to me every day... I don't need for Hallmark to tell me when I should.

hobbes28 said:
Sorry Chris but... I just make it a point to let her know how special she is to me every day... I don't need for Hallmark to tell me when I should.

That's what I should have said! :blushing:

It doesn't take much to make me look bad! :lol:

Stupid Hallmark!:x

Well JM has been in the bed all day yesterday and today throwing up so.... there goes Valentine's Day for us. I'll just have to make him a special dinner another night when he can actually eat it! :er:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back