Vancouver shots

Dig the distortion in the last one :thumbup: Makes the building seem even taller.

Where ya been man...vacation?

Thanks man. I've been around...sick this last week, and without much chance to take any pics!

Cool shots Verbal. Number 2 is my fave
Hope your feeling better.

Thanks guys!

Heh, after re-looking at these, I have decided that the first and last shots are utter crap. :D

verbal..that second shot just lures me in... i love it... would kill to light those candles and see what it would look like....

the painting on the wall behind it makes you wanna just head out...love that!

hey Vrebal, great shots.
A bit off topic... i hope you don't mind... we are comming on holiday to vancouver over new years and i wondered if you knew if much goes on in the way of fireworks, or public displays?
We wil have only arrived from th UK the night before and will be pretty Jet lagged, so we're not looking for anything heavy!
Don't worry if you haven't a clue, its just i'm having trouble finding any info on tourist sites!

Oh cool!

I don't know Vancouver well, I'm actually from a town just across the border called Bellingham. But I do know there's always fireworks in Vancouver New Years Eve, so I'm sure you won't have trouble finding anything.

If you want I can do a little research and ask around and let you know what's happening?

thankyou... if you hear anything PM me, but i rekon as we're staying on the waterfront, and you say there are fireworks, we'll probably catch them from our room! what do you rekon, i've nevr been before, so don't know if its that kind of waterfront!? I'm just very excited really!

meg27 said:
thankyou... if you hear anything PM me, but i rekon as we're staying on the waterfront, and you say there are fireworks, we'll probably catch them from our room! what do you rekon, i've nevr been before, so don't know if its that kind of waterfront!? I'm just very excited really!

There will definitely be fireworks over the waterfront, but remember that Vancouver is on like a thousand little islands, so there are waterfronts all over! :p

You might ask Shandie08 (I think that's her username here)...she lives in Vancouver and is bound to know the area better than I. =)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back