TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Barn.jpg

Barn2.jpg

HorseShoe.jpg

Windows.jpg

I think you picked a very tough subject to get just right.. I love old barns and this one is awesome but I feel the images are too dark but not overexposed. With snow, dark old wood and B&W.. it is so tough to get it to look just right without blowing out the details in the highlights. The composition looks good though! IMO of course :)

I think you picked a very tough subject to get just right.. I love old barns and this one is awesome but I feel the images are too dark but not overexposed. With snow, dark old wood and B&W.. it is so tough to get it to look just right without blowing out the details in the highlights. The composition looks good though! IMO of course :)

Thanks, yea I felt like this was a difficult shoot. It's hard to shoot with snow involved, and it was pretty bright that day which also didn't help. Thanks for the C&C.

I an in love with number 4. Where about in Vermont is this barn? I took my first trip up there recently to see my girlfriend in Middlebury.

#1 and #3 do it for me. So do #2 and #4.

Great B&W, nice composition.

Reason you didn't get any C&C is because there really isn't much to say other than nice job.

Nice job :)

I an in love with number 4. Where about in Vermont is this barn? I took my first trip up there recently to see my girlfriend in Middlebury.

They were taken in Ludlow, VT near Okemo Mountain. Ludlow is my hometown, very peaceful, with lots of things to shoot.

#1 and #3 do it for me. So do #2 and #4.

Great B&W, nice composition.

Reason you didn't get any C&C is because there really isn't much to say other than nice job.

Nice job :)

Well thats good to hear, Thank You

Those jumping faces are going to give me a seizure... are you 13 years old?
Nice photo #1.

Those jumping faces are going to give me a seizure... are you 13 years old?
Nice photo #1.

Haha, no I'm 28, but act like I'm 13 sometimes. I wanted to get peoples attention to my link, I guess it works. Thanks for the compliment.

Nice find! When I was into med format, I was looking for buildings like that! I wanted to print up a 16X20 to hang.

Nice find! When I was into med format, I was looking for buildings like that! I wanted to print up a 16X20 to hang.
Yea Ive been thinking of getting a print of this, to put in an old style wood frame. I think it would look great.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back