very very disturbing

:shock: I can't handle it.

So.... what you buying me for Christmas? cos i've been a good boy this year, well within reason, I mean those people recovered after therapy

Will buy some christmas pudding for you! But as you won'T be around to have it .. well I will even eat it for you! Isn't that generous? I am even taking the burden to get fat for you ;)

I think you mean fatter :lol:

lostprophet said:
I think you mean fatter :lol:

Blimey! That was mean (and true? .. no comment ;) )

I'm probably in the south west in December ... so I might really eat that one for you there! or even two ... who knows ;)

i believe it is a government conspiracy... Each year they steal a day from the calendar without anybody noticing, so that Christmas comes around quicker, making us spend more money in the shops, the more we spend, the more tax revenue we generate for the government so that the politians can buy snazzy sports cars and jet skis.

It's true, honest

Meh...Christmas schmismas
I got one of those little clocks in the corner of my computer counting down to halloween.:headbang:

Chiller said:
Meh...Christmas schmismas
I got one of those little clocks in the corner of my computer counting down to halloween.:headbang:

Speaking of halloween...Chiller...I need some inspiration! I am NOT getting into the spirit this year! HELP!

core_17 said:
Speaking of halloween...Chiller...I need some inspiration! I am NOT getting into the spirit this year! HELP!

My halloween is all over the place this year.. Actor problems, prop failures, and a possible venue change for me. :confused: :grumpy: :lmao:
Take a trip to your local cemetery. That always helps me. I went yesterday, and found myself staring down the hall of a crematorium.:D Hope to be posting some stuff in the darkside gallery soon.

Chiller said:
My halloween is all over the place this year.. Actor problems, prop failures, and a possible venue change for me. :confused: :grumpy: :lmao:
Take a trip to your local cemetery. That always helps me. I went yesterday, and found myself staring down the hall of a crematorium.:D Hope to be posting some stuff in the darkside gallery soon.

My local cemetary is small and peaceful....and no creamatorium or cool statues of any kind, either.

And this is the best I've been able to do as far as photographing it....

FlowersonagraveSmall.jpg

...that was a year ago. :p

Thats a cool shot. Dig it...no pun intended there.
We have some really peacefull cemeteries here, until the security comes to kick me out.:biglaugh: Actually Ive been a good egg. I have not been booted for takin pics there in a year. :D

Hehe...there IS no security at my cemetary. Unless you call the one cop we have in town security. :p

I live in, as Joe calls it, "not-even-on-the-map, IL". Though it IS on the map, dammit.

Most reactions

Back