Veterans/Active Check in here !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ottor

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
November - my favorite month... as it honors all Veterans on the 11th.. Anyone who served, or is currently active duty - fall in and let us know just a little about your military history.. You need a little thanks and recogniton - lets share....

Vietnam LRRP 1968/9 101st Airborne, briefly in the 51st, and ended up in the 75th Rangers Div - not much published about our units .. here's a little video I found..

Also served in a Naval Intellagence unit for the Navy Reserves after I discharged from the Army ...... That was during the time we formed the raid on Libia - April 86' if I remember.. (Hi'ya Momar! - eat this!!)

newrmdmike - I expect to hear from you !! :mrgreen:

r

Last edited by a moderator:
Ex Army brat, and proud of it!
...I have no military experience, but I am damned proud of everyone who has ever served, and beyond thankful to them.
My brother is currently in Marine bootcamp :salute:

Sorry folks, whilst I understand the sentiment behind this post, I'm going to have to close it down.

Like topics such as politics and religion, this subject matter can soon descend into an undignified flame war. Please remember the forum has members from all parts of the globe.

Thank you for listening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back