View at the top

mrsid99

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is what it looks like from the top of a wind turbine:

top_right.sized.jpg

top_center1.sized.jpg

Very interesting compositions and framing. I like the richness of colors better in the second along with the framing of the land and horizon.

Excellent compositions. So how did you get on top of one of those??? :?:

bogleric said:
Very interesting compositions and framing. I like the richness of colors better in the second along with the framing of the land and horizon.

Excellent compositions. So how did you get on top of one of those??? :?:

Thanks for the comments, I was really limited in several respects, one was the limited space, there was three of us there when I took those, also the sun was directly behind us and on the same level and large patches of cloud were moving through, plus it was reasonably windy.
If you look in the foreground of the second one you can see the open hatch we climbed through to get up on top (there are ladders inside the tower).

See, now that's the difference between me & Sid. He schleps a camera up 900 ladder rungs to take a stupendous pic, while I am content to shoot mundane stuff I can reach from the ground.

Well, 'cept for the hornets. :wink:

Very nice Sid. Quite the view!

photobug said:
See, now that's the difference between me & Sid. He schleps a camera up 900 ladder rungs to take a stupendous pic, while I am content to shoot mundane stuff I can reach from the ground.

And the bottom line is that your pics are far better!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back