Walk in the park C&C

dak1b

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Just took a few shots in the park today. tell me wat u think. C&C Welcome! enjoy!

iso: 200 edited using photoshop...in all pics i slightly changed saturation and contrast to match the shot.

1)
3750432685_4693000e48.jpg

2)
3751223768_8e85f7c6ef.jpg

3)
3751222828_4b328920cb.jpg

4)
3751222692_2210d482b7.jpg

Last edited:
The third is my favorite. These are technically good shots, but could have made better by following the rules of composition.
Rules of photo composition

Also, try not to always center the subject.

These are good snapshots. As far as artistic photographs, they leave a bit to be desired. You may have just been looking for a snapshot to record what you saw, and that's fine, but they aren't that different from anything a casual shooter would take on a Kodak P&S.

Keep taking photos, learn as you go, and have fun! Nice dog, by the way.

The third is my favorite. These are technically good shots, but could have made better by following the rules of composition.
Rules of photo composition

Also, try not to always center the subject.

These are good snapshots. As far as artistic photographs, they leave a bit to be desired. You may have just been looking for a snapshot to record what you saw, and that's fine, but they aren't that different from anything a casual shooter would take on a Kodak P&S.

Keep taking photos, learn as you go, and have fun! Nice dog, by the way.

ya i jus read ur link. found sum helpful tips! i'm still new to photography and continue taking pictures and getting better. thanks for ur C&C:mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back