Want to buy a "professional" grade camera- help!?

Also, who says that "PROFESSIONAL" needs to be digital anyway? I mean sh*t, I just shot a job Thursday, professionally, with an F100, 50mm f/1.4, and 6 rolls of Portra 400.

Also, who says that "PROFESSIONAL" needs to be digital anyway?

Most of the current market looking for photographers.

Granted, there are some exceptions. However, there are more people that would look at you like you have 3 heads if you planned on shooting their wedding exclusively on film.

Also, who says that "PROFESSIONAL" needs to be digital anyway?

Most of the current market looking for photographers.

Granted, there are some exceptions. However, there are more people that would look at you like you have 3 heads if you planned on shooting their wedding exclusively on film.

LOL All the weddings and engagement portraits i've shot this last summer I did 100% film. Clients loved them, got me more work!

And shooting things like weddings 100% on film is not crazy, if you're unsure just check out Jose Villa or Jonathan Canalas. Both shoot weddings exclusively on film.

The market doesn't care what you shoot with, the market cares about results.

Show up to a wedding with one of these and trust me, nobody 2nd guesses you, and you never have to worry about Uncle Joe with the D700 or 5D.

:scratch: Wonder if the OP is planning to actually read the responses to the question she posted?

Most reactions

Back