Want to learn lightroom

babuchess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Dear friends, I want to learn lightroom for wedding and portrait photographs editing, because when I sent my photos to editing companies they didnt understand my style, So I just want to improve lightroom skill to edit my wedding works, I am searching very best teacher for this, If anyone is redy to teach I can pay the reasonable price to my teacher. Those who willing please contact. Thank you!

I'm not a teacher of LightRoom, but there's plenty of pay-for videos/learning material on the internet and also free youtube items. And many more tips and tricks all over the internet including Adobe's website.

LR has a lot to it and it's easier to learn a little by little (at least for me it was).

I'm not a teacher of LightRoom, but there's plenty of pay-for videos/learning material on the internet and also free youtube items. And many more tips and tricks all over the internet including Adobe's website.

LR has a lot to it and it's easier to learn a little by little (at least for me it was).
Thank you very much for your reply, I saw some videos in youtube and some sites, But I am expecting more with my photographs and want a unique training for me.

I recommend you go right to the source:
Lightroom tutorials | Learn how to use Photoshop Lightroom

I also recommend you join Lynda.com or KelbyOne.com

The bottom line is you're going to have to access a variety of resources and I also recommend you have a good reference book handy that covers all aspects of what LR has to offer:
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / Lightroom 6 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers

One thing you'll soon realize is that LR is not a complete editing solution. There will be some edits you'll want to do that LR can't do.
So you're going to need to get, and learn to use, the more complete Photoshop CC too so you can put the finishing touches on your photographs.

You might find this one worth having too:
Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop (Voices That Matter)

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I recommend you go right to the source:
Lightroom tutorials | Learn how to use Photoshop Lightroom

I also recommend you join Lynda.com or KelbyOne.com

The bottom line is you're going to have to access a variety of resources and I also recommend you have a good reference book handy that covers all aspects of what LR has to offer:
The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom CC / Lightroom 6 Book: The Complete Guide for Photographers

One thing you'll soon realize is that LR is not a complete editing solution. There will be some edits you'll want to do that LR can't do.
So you're going to need to get, and learn to use, the more complete Photoshop CC too so you can put the finishing touches on your photographs.

You might find this one worth having too:
Professional Portrait Retouching Techniques for Photographers Using Photoshop (Voices That Matter)
Thank you very much for your reply, Both Lynda or Kelbyone.com are olnly video tutorials, When we do mistakes in practice they dont know that. I want to correct my mistakes as soon as possible. So defenetly I want a best teacher to guide me. Thank you!

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
There are also online training courses available from places like KelbyOne.com or Lynda.com, etc.

Just a few LR workflow videos on YT and youll be set. there's not much to it.

search "skype lightroom teachers" and you can get several answers, such as ==> Teaching photography over Skype
Thank you so much for this very big help, Also sorry for this delayed reply because of wedding shoot, I am searching with your idea, when I get I will let you know. Once again Thank you!

Well this isn't a book on how to use Lightroom, but its talks about organization and that's very important when using Lightroom.

- The DAM Book

Most reactions

New Topics

Back