Want to sell Nikon 4004s + lens (seeking advice)

invisible

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.federicobuchbinder.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have my Nikon 4004s film SLR for sale (international version of the F401s). It's in optimal condition (works great, no dents, marks, etc.), except for the rubber button shown in the detail below (damaged, but in perfect working condition). It comes with the original manual. I also have the lens (Nikkor AF 35-70 f/3.3-4.5), in immaculate condition. I took both items to one of the best photo stores here in Winnipeg (Photo Central), and the manager told me I could get $100 for the camera and $150 for the lens (Canadian dollars). Now, I have been checking the listings at eBay.ca, and both items seem to be always available for less money than that. I'm not sure if in those cases the overall condition of the camera/lens is not as good (despite the claims), or if the advice I got at this store was way off target. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Anybody? I want to put this camera/lens for sale on eBay and I'm not sure how much to ask for. I don't want to rip anybody off, but I don't want to give this stuff away either. Help would be much appreciated.

they are going for 50 bucks on ebay...some of them seem to be in better shape then yours...

Exactly the reason why I'm asking. Maybe it would be a better idea to trade it in at the store that gave me the CAD 250 estimation...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back