Want to shoot my wedding?

oh graig, you have opened the flood gates brother.... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

md

I live near Cleveland. I'm not really into doing weddings though, but I could put you in touch with people who will.

Sure you don't want to get married in New Hampshire? It's beautiful here in the fall :mrgreen: Wish I was close so I could help you out!

It would be more fun if we all just crashed the reception. :camera: Poor Graig. :twisted:

terri said:
It would be more fun if we all just crashed the reception. :camera: Poor Graig. :twisted:

That would rule! Whats better than one photographer, a dozen photographers?!

matt, give me any websites, phone numbers and addresses that you have. Thanks bro!

AlisonPower said:
Sure you don't want to get married in New Hampshire? It's beautiful here in the fall :mrgreen: Wish I was close so I could help you out!

I wish I was in New Hampshire...

Everywhere is more pretty in the fall than Ohio. :)

I dunno, Ohio is beautiful in fall I think. Graig, I'll pm you tomorrow with some phone #'s. I work at a photo studio here in Cleveland. Three of the guys here shoot weddings. I'll talk to them today.

yea, but New Hampshire has Moose. haha

Send me websites if they have one, like to see a portfolio before I make any calls if possible.

Most reactions

Back