WANTED- Prints of eclipse

Joldham

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My wife and I were married yesterday on the solstice after staying up to watch the eclipse on the beach here in Corpus Christi. Needless to say, it was a pretty special confluence of celestial events in my life. :) We're in the process of buying a house now, and I'd love to give a print of it to my wife as a housewarming gift. My ideal setup would be two large prints, probably like 12x15, one with a nice sharp view of the moon during full totality, and the other with a sequence of the phases of the eclipse.

Anyone able to help, or know someone who can? Please email to [email protected]

Thanks AK waterman! I emailed you back about a print of your collage. I'm still looking for a big shot of just the moon in totality. I searched for "eclipse" and looked through the threads, but I didn't find really what I was looking for... so if someone has a big ol' tight and sharp shot of the moon in totality they'd be willing to set me up with a print of, I'd be most appreciative. Or, if someone can give me a link to a thread which contains those kinds of shots (I can be a bit of a dunce when it comes to searching here), that would be great too!

Thanks again!

Congratulations!

This is the best one I have that was taken the night of the eclipse. This was after it was complete.

moon.jpg

Mark

Most reactions

Back