Way more than you ever wanted to know about jadin...

aggiezach said:
AlisonS said:
Hertz van Rental said:
And the TV series too.....

I remember the TV series. I also loved (completely different genre I know) James Herriot's books and the TV series they did of those.

Oh yeah, how did I screw that up! I acutally saw/heard those for the first time this past semester! Imagine that...

Zach :D

WHERE IS JADIN!???

You people need to learn some patience! Crikey!

jadin said:
I've always had the idea you will become your name. Every Chad I've ever known has been a huge druggie
Buahahahahaha! Let's see what out resident 'Chad' has to say about that one :wink:

two questions for jadin:

1) why do single people have dirty backs?

2) when you feel the urge in your bowels, but you dont know whether or not its a poop or a fart, do you let a rip anyway and hope for the best?

md

MDowdey said:
two questions for jadin:

2) when you feel the urge in your bowels, but you dont know whether or not its a poop or a fart, do you let a rip anyway and hope for the best?

md

:lmao:

MDowdey said:
two questions for jadin:

md

1) Too easy.

2) Let it rip and hope for the best. If it's not the best, you usually have a "knee-jerk" reaction to seal it up before anything ummm releases.

I have however, learned over the years that 98% of the time when you have to fart, you can usually go to the bathroom and get rid of what's causing the farts. If not, wait about 20 min, and then you'll have to go.

Leave it to md...

jadin said:
MDowdey said:

md
2) Let it rip and hope for the best. If it's not the best, you usually have a "knee-jerk" reaction to seal it up before anything ummm releases.

That's just testing your Air S&%* Seperator. ;)

Okay Jadin... I'm trying to write all these questions while you're still at 988 so if I'm off because it takes too long, I apologize.

1. Where were you born?

2. How long have you been shooting pictures?

3. What's your favorite color?

4. If you won a million dollars, what would you do?

5. If you could visit anywhere in the world for one week, free, where would you go?

6. How many countries have you visited?

7. What is your favorite meal?

8. Where would you like to retire?

9. What is your current job?

10. What would you like your job to be if not your current?

11. How fast is the fastest you've ever gone in a automobile?

12. What's your favorite sport?

Hope these can get you to one thousand. ;) If so...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

Most reactions

Back