Wedding images

all are great i liked .. 1st and 3rd i liked most all beautiful pictures thks for sharing.

Gorgeous! And I'm super picky right now seeing how I just had my wedding this past Saturday! (been married since 12/10, but just we're military and planning a wedding was tough):) My photog was awesome, too.

Great shots!!!! The last one does not seem to fit the mood of the other ones however. Considering that your information says its OK to edit your photos tell me what you think of this.

20100123cmp7631.jpg

Anyways thats just me being bored and wanting a photo to play with haha. Hope you like it!

Gorgeous! And I'm super picky right now seeing how I just had my wedding this past Saturday! (been married since 12/10, but just we're military and planning a wedding was tough):) My photog was awesome, too.

Thanks, congrats on the wedding

Great shots!!!! The last one does not seem to fit the mood of the other ones however. Considering that your information says its OK to edit your photos tell me what you think of this.

20100123cmp7631.jpg

Anyways thats just me being bored and wanting a photo to play with haha. Hope you like it!

Thanks, looks great! I battle with colour as the skin tones are tricky to keep looking real when you edit strong colour so tend to keep them neutral but this looks neat

Last edited:
Here are some less journo images of the couple from yesterdays session hectic eds, lightroom exp into ps trying it out still will get there I hope else back to PS

ChristopherMunton01232-2.jpg

CMP_9812.jpg

CMP_5121-1.jpg

CMP_4341.jpg

SL0127.jpg

Last edited:
I am such a noob it's pitiful. BUT, I hope to someday be able to see the world this way and capture the thought/mood/image the way you have in these photos.

Awesome.

I am such a noob it's pitiful. BUT, I hope to someday be able to see the world this way and capture the thought/mood/image the way you have in these photos.

Awesome.

Thanks for the positive feedback, Trust me you always gonna feel like you could be doing better It sucks

I like the new stuff you added too. The twirl shot is out of this world.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back