Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2014816117_28e8452d3f.jpg

Backlit in it's web. The sun was hitting it from behind and the lens was pointed in the direction of shade to make the background black. This was shot during the day, not at night :) Also he's about 2mm across.

Whoa! Coolest! I like how you also capture the slight swinging movement of the thin-thin web!
We here see a small version of the photo ... does it stand on its own in the original size? Or is downsizing helping sharpness issues?

Still: cool find, well done, backlit is among my favourites for just about EVERYTHING (mostly green leaves, but I need no longer mention that, do I? ;)), and I am so taken in by the "trembling motion" of the web.

I'd love to see it bigger.

If you'd not told us what it was, I may not be able to figure it out. It's abstract.

Hahahah that would be right. First time I don't put "a bigger version on flickr" underneath the image someone asks for it. Well I just added the flickr link to my signature, there's a larger one in there.

LaFoto that isn't actually motion blur. It is incredibly small depth of field. Because of the thin horizontal lines and the high contrast it looks like motion blur.

The abstractness is what I like about it. I actually started taking normalise photos of the web lit with the light and I realised if I drop the aperture and the exposure on the whole and turn the camera around it looks like the spider is floating on a watery like surface :)

This photo is definitely going into the happy accident gallery.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back