Well how do I do.

DallasTT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
flickr.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well how does it look. I Really like this shot so I figured I would let yall tear it apart.
BNW.jpg

Can you tell us what you like about it? What equipment did you use?

Its a Coolpix 8700. 8.0 emp 8X zoom. I like the view that its at and how its ready just to fire up and make some boost. Plus the start of every thing comes from the intake tube which is at closest to the lens.

i personally think they along with every one eles on the right fit in, if you have been in the car show or a parking lot late at night you will see every body just stands around B.S.ing and them standing around fits the background very well

I'm with elsaspet on this one -- I definately like the shot, especially the way the intake draws your eye in towards the center, but I might try cropping it so that only engine bay is visible so that there is less taking your eye away. And c'mon, that's what's important anyway.

If that pic was taken in NSW Australia the car would've been defected for exposed camgears and an atmospheric-venting BOV. :lol:

(people still have that stuff though and rarely get caught.)

Damn that sucks, Ive seen videos of some tricked out cars. Is that a emmsions type thing for an Anti Streetracing type of thing.

I think that those guys fit there perfectly. It gives you the feeling that you are on a car show or somewhere where people just ARE. But what I like the most here is contrast on the car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back