Went for a drive back in the hills behind the Restigouche River.

Ron Evers

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
In the country 60km north of Toronto, Canada
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
P9280009_10_11_12_13_tonemapped.jpg

P9280014_5_6_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

P9280019_20_21_22_23_tonemapped.jpg

P9280024_5_6_7_8_tonemapped.jpg

P9280029_30_31_32_33_tonemapped.jpg

Were these all shot with a polarizer? Or HDR'ed? It seems as if you're having some issues with consistent color in the sky. Beautiful locations and lovely colors/compositions, but the sky issues are throwing me off and grabbing my attention.

Jake

Were these all shot with a polarizer? Or HDR'ed? It seems as if you're having some issues with consistent color in the sky. Beautiful locations and lovely colors/compositions, but the sky issues are throwing me off and grabbing my attention.

Jake

These are all 5 frame HDRs.

Whoa, Ron!!!! I LOVE what happened in shot #3, with the "ghost" maple leaves falling through the air!!! Wayyyy cool!

@Derrel took the words right out of my mouth. Very neat!

Very pretty shots. I'm afraid #3 doesn't work for me -- the ghost is the first thing that caught my eye, and while the rest of your HDR processing is very natural (a good thing), the ghost looks like an "oops" to me.

Very pretty shots. I'm afraid #3 doesn't work for me -- the ghost is the first thing that caught my eye, and while the rest of your HDR processing is very natural (a good thing), the ghost looks like an "oops" to me.

This was more in line what I was thinking. It's cool... But looks like a mistake.

With all of the 'perfection' that digital imaging has brought with it...all of the Photoshopping of skin, and teeth, and skies, and clouds, I actually appreciate a bit of imperfection...I miss the "mistakes" that used to be commonly associated with actual photography.

"This was more in line what I was thinking. It's cool... But looks like a mistake."

Mistake/happenstance not, I tried to catch some falling leaves to see how it would look.

Most reactions

Back