What about these pictures...

CJFlets

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
No one has commented on these photo and I want yall to tear them apart...these are a couple of my more recent shots...

187c.jpg

1131.jpg

first one to me is eh... i don't like selective coloring, and my hunch is that that flower would have stood out even w/out it... also it's perfectly centered in the frame...the reflection is nice though...

the second one is better... it's pleasing to me... could use a bump in contrast in some parts of it though... good job!

The second one is very nice, and i agree with syphlix, the colouring on the flower isn't quite right for that photo.

Ya i would crop some off the side of 1 to make the subject off centered and definitely get rid of that selective coloring. Lets see it in full color or just B&W and the 2nd one is ok to me but seems like it needs just that little bit more of pop to work.
tj

If you're gonna use selective coloring, you really have to make the subject pop. This picture lacks depth, making the flower just another part of the picture which you randomly decided to make stand out a bit. A better angle, more depth, and a non-centered subject would make that picture better. I'm not a big fan of selective coloring ever since every teenage photographer discovered how to do it and covered their Myspace with them a couple of years back (me being one of them) ;). However, I do love a good artist that uses it to make a good picture into an awesome one.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back