What are you listening to *right now*?

I dig Santana, too Carli..... the LOUDEST concert I've ever attended was Santana....they really blew the walls out.

I don't get to listen to anything here....new job, and I'm being good. Well, I might could sneak in a radio eventually.... but I listened to George Harrison on the drive in. :D Specifically, "All Things Must Pass". It makes me sigh. :love:

now it would be from another movie, but much better sounding....the girls are watching Spirit -- Stallion of the Cimmaron. Awesome soundtrack by Brian Adams

Bedouin Soundclash - Santa Monica

Went to see a Big Sugar concert last night in Toronto. Bedouin Soundclash was the first opening act and they rocked. They've got a couple samples on their web site, but unfortunately Santa Monica is not amoung the sample tracks.

Anyway Big Sugar rocked too. It was one of their last concerts because unfortunately they're breaking up at the end of the year :cry: I guess they've had a good run and now they're movin' on. I can't do much about it, but at least I've been able to enjoy them while they were around. :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back