What are you watching on TV right now?

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
If you are watching TV right now that is.

Me. NASA's Unexplained Mysteries.

The Andy Griffith Show.

Never gets old.

TV? Oh, nothing since Dr. Who isn't on.

MLW & LL are in the other room with it on. It sounds like a French language movie.

Watching "The Voice" while I build the schedule for my daughter's softball league using the most frustrating software program on the planet.

Carolina vs. Nova!

At the time you posted I was watching the Blue Jays beat the Rays. Then I watched the Canucks beat the Kings - a rare event, indeed.

At the time you posted this - Foyle's War on PBS.

Not RIGHT NOW... but... Better Call Saul and House of Cards.

Carolina vs. Nova!
How did that turn out?

Was a fantastic finish. Buzzer beater was all one could ask for - unless like me you are a Tarheel fan. A young man will be remembered forever because of one shot - not matter what else he does ever ever ever.
Sorry, no offense, but the only time I watch basketball or care about basketball is when i'm at the base line looking through a viewfinder. Basketball was just never a sport I enjoyed either watching or playing. My condolences if the Tarheel's lost.

Carolina vs. Nova!
How did that turn out?

Was a fantastic finish. Buzzer beater was all one could ask for - unless like me you are a Tarheel fan. A young man will be remembered forever because of one shot - not matter what else he does ever ever ever.
Sorry, no offense, but the only time I watch basketball or care about basketball is when i'm at the base line looking through a viewfinder. Basketball was just never a sport I enjoyed either watching or playing. My condolences if the Tarheel's lost.

No offense at all. It aint for everyone :) I thought maybe you were really interested in how it turned out though. Could be a final Jeopardy question.

Carolina vs. Nova!
How did that turn out?

No offense at all. It aint for everyone :) I thought maybe you were really interested in how it turned out though. Could be a final Jeopardy question.
My wife could have told me, but then she already knew I didn't care. Her on the other hand was probably watching right along with you. She's a basket ball fan and has continued to watch even though KU lost. Hey were in Kansas, what can you expect.
Strangely enough I was 6'3" at 14, athletic, played varsity football, and wrestled as well as america legion baseball, all through high school and pissed our basket ball coach off every year. He kept trying to get me to go out for the team and I kept turning him down.

Most reactions

Back