What brand of camera do you use?

What brand of camera do you use?

• Total voters
i use canon and nikon.. so where do i vote? :D

I currently use a Canon Powershot S45 - a fine little camera in its own right and i'm stepping upto an EOS 350D

My friend i'm chatting to on MSN uses a, EOS 1D MkII. :lol:

you'll enjoy the 350 xmetal!!! it's good stuff ! :mrgreen: i just got one.. and it's pretty neat

Ok So do I win the prize for using the crappiest digital camera on the forum????

I use a Konica Minolta X20.... with it's huge 2MP capacity! Woo hooo.... *thunderous applause for Vicky and her **** camera*

Nice to see another minolta user there kelox. They're a cute little camera aren't they. Though yours is better than mine. *sob* I carry mine with me all the time coz it's so tiny. Takes alright photos, but it's buggering up now. It scrambles all the data sometimes and I end up with really weird pics, I'll post some in bloopers when I get home. It's gonna die soon, just like my sisters did a few weeks ago. I guess you get what you pay for.

OMG .. this old thread been dug up again ;)

I miss multiple choices..

resurrection.jpg

No, I didn't take the picture.

...and I voted "other" - Leica and Epson!

damn you lucky ppl with you SLRs! I wish I had one. Right now we just can't really buy one. But if I were to get one, it would be Canon. My P&S will suffice for now.

I will answer a question with a question.

A question for Mr. Indiephoto.

The question being...

Why? :confused:

Pentax K100D and a Canon PowerShot A80 that I still use on occasion.

It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

I remember doing the Time Warp
Drinking those moments when
The blackness would hit me and the void would be calling
Let's do the time warp again...
Let's do the time warp again!

how do you like the Epson, I found a dealer in Japen with new old stock of the Epson for 2200 USD

LOVE IT!!!

Sorry.. I had to chime in.. as far as I know Iron and I are the only ones on this forum that use one.

BTW.. You missed it when they were going for $1400 about a year ago.. direct from Epson (refurb)

Most reactions

Back