What can you tell me about this old Polaroid film camera?

The square shooter takes polaroid type 80. Type 80 is dead forever. The Impossible project is producing isx-70 and spectra, Fuji is producing packfilms. No type 80 anywhere, and never will be.

Well I looked on B&H's website and I found some film. I just know nothing about film. On the in side it says, Use only type 88 film. It looks to be all there but I don't know what I am looking at. It also has a place for 2 AA batteries?!?
Yes it does if you open up the camrea by turning it so the lense is facing away and then pull the silver wire towards you, then once the camrea has opened up on the main of the camrea there is a black box type thing if you pull the sides down and put it will come off then at the top of the camrea there is a white symbol with a arrow pointing towards the lense and a battery either side just in frount towards you there is a moon shaped lip if u push forward and down it should pull down the simply put the battery's in the way it tells you to on the tab and clip it back up !

@P.watts please note the date on this thread. the last post before you was 7 years ago.

No need to dig up dead threads.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back