What color is your aura?

Logical tan - the least flexible of the colors. I tell MLW "I'm flexible like a willow."

She laughs.

No, they are very flexible. I, apparently, on the other hand . . .

OK - I suspect I'm borderline with a few others - I had a number of the middle answers for the other colors. But I need an amount of structure - actually had to in the jobs I've had.
Primary aura color is: Logical Tan.
Secondary aura color is: Environmental Tan.

So many tans on this board!!

It is said that Sometimes we add other colors into our aura to please parents/spouse etc or fit in better with society.

Sent from my iPhone using ThePhotoForum.com mobile app

My wife would tell you that she has no influence on my wandering brain, haha.

I drive her nuts. Incessantly.

Hmmm! That only makes me wonder what HER aura colors are. :giggle:

I've been rereading my aura color book again, and it got me wondering what the regulars here at TPF would get on the quiz. It's a fairly long quiz, (10-15 minuets or so) so you'll have to be pretty bored to take it!

Think of it as colorful personality profiling, a bit like Meyers Briggs- but more new-age-y.

(note, it does ask for an email address at the end to get your results)

Aura Colors Questionnaire – Aura Colors

I'm a bit of a sucker for such quizzes.

Edit: Looked at the sight and didn't really take the quiz so much as just look through each color and the questions asked for which one. The ones I responded more to were yellow, a few of the tans, and crystal.

Ohhh! I love yellows. And tans. I appreciate their logic!

Okay, went through more thoroughly and was told that I am Sensitive Tan, secondary color Blue.

"The Sensitive Tan is the bridge between the mental colors and the emotional colors. Their auras are a combination of both a light tan color with a light blue band next to it that encircles the body. Their personalities are a subtle combination of the mental Tan qualities as well as the emotional Blue qualities."

So in other words, I cry a lot but then analyze why I am crying ;)

I don't have an Aura, I have a Mercedes GLE350 that is obsidian black metallic with the tan interior.

It's a variation of a personality test; dependent on answers to specific questions. I notices that some jobs spanned different categories which, in my case, created a few contradictions. If nothing else, it may cause some self-reflection.

I am green and violet. Which seem almost contradictory and also makes me sound like a bit of a narcissist??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back