What color is your aura?

Fun stuff.
Total bs like astrology and the paranormal, but fun.
EH. Really its the exact opposite of astrology. Astrology says "you are the way you are because of something that happened to you" Where as this is saying, "somethings is happening to you, because of the way you are" Just a classification system, no different that any other personality profiling out there.

did you test red, or tan?
I am green and violet. Which seem almost contradictory and also makes me sound like a bit of a narcissist??
That is a FASCINATING combination. Do you feel its accurate? Greens and violets have quite a bit in common. Did you have a third color you tested high on as well?

Fun stuff.
EH. Really its the exact opposite of astrology. Astrology says "you are the way you are because of something that happened to you" Where as this is saying, "somethings is happening to you, because of the way you are" Just a classification system, no different that any other personality profiling out there.

I am green and violet. Which seem almost contradictory and also makes me sound like a bit of a narcissist??
That is a FASCINATING combination. Do you feel its accurate? Greens and violets have quite a bit in common. Did you have a third color you tested high on as well?

Kind of...I don't feel driven by money or power, really, but I am a workaholic and a perfectionist to a fault, and it often has to do with the feeling that someone needs whatever it is that I'm doing. So I can kind of see the crossover in my life.

Fun stuff.

Kind of...I don't feel driven by money or power, really, but I am a workaholic and a perfectionist to a fault, and it often has to do with the feeling that someone needs whatever it is that I'm doing. So I can kind of see the crossover in my life.
How very interesting! The violets that I know, scored high on quite a few other colors, so finding a secondary was difficult. If you are violet, you would probably find her book fascinating! She even has a small section specifically on violet/greens.

Fun stuff.

How very interesting! The violets that I know, scored high on quite a few other colors, so finding a secondary was difficult. If you are violet, you would probably find her book fascinating! She even has a small section specifically on violet/greens.

I think I scored pretty high on a couple others, but I don't remember which ones now. I do know there were a couple that I didn't score on at all...I don't think there's a single orange bone in my entire body!

Astrology says, "You are the way you are because of where the planets and stars were when you were born".
Unfortunately, that really means where the planets and stars were back about the 2nd millennium BCE, not where they actually were for anyone born within the last couple of hundred years.

Since the Babylonian zodiac periods were established millennia ago, the moon’s gravitational pull has made the Earth's rotational axis “wobble” around the sky in a huge circle - a process called precession of the equinoxes.

Astrology buffs who follow the stars should be using these dates, reflecting where the stars have been aligned relative to the Sun for the last 100 to 150 years (note: the days overlap because the periods don't begin and end at midnight):
Capricorn: Jan. 20-Feb. 16.
Aquarius: Feb. 16-March 11.
Pisces: March 11-April 18.
Aries:April 18-May 13.
Taurus: May 13-June 21.
Gemini: June 21-July 20.
Cancer:July 20-Aug. 10.
Leo: Aug. 10-Sept. 16.
Virgo: Sept. 16-Oct. 30.
Libra: Oct. 30-Nov. 23.
Scorpio: Nov. 23-29.
Ophiuchus:* Nov. 29-Dec. 17.
Sagittarius: Dec. 17-Jan. 20.

Did you notice that's 13 Sun/Zodiac astrology signs, and not 12 signs?
*That's because astrologers have always ignored one constellation the Sun goes through every year, year after year, Ophiuchus.

Environmental tan, secondary is blue.

Your primary aura color is: Logical Tan.
Your secondary aura color is: Sensitive Tan.

no idea what any of that means...
sounds dull. guess that means it was accurate.

lol! It means you are very analytical. You would do well in IT, and get along well with gadgets and technology.

lol! It means you are very analytical. You would do well in IT, and get along well with gadgets and technology.

pfff...
so yea, I was right.

tried to get results w/o entering email address & webpage would not recover even after entering same. (using safari browser) ugh

Embarrassed to report that my two aura colors were Hendrix Purple Haze (gives off a very strong UV wavelength response), and LED Zeppelin Dazed and Confused Magenta....

Not sure what this all means.

Most reactions

Back