What do you Think of Photographs with Messages on Walls? Here is one Examples.

The question was. What do you think of Photographs with messages on walls??
I have no opinion of such a generality.

That question is like asking: "What do you think of photographs with humans in them?"

Either a photograph works or it doesn't.

My favorite message on a wall was one I saw growing up. The message was, "Kilroy was here." I saw the message written on a sort of alcove just outside the Valsetz General Store, in 1970. I was only a small boy, and would not own a camera for another six years, but I can STILL see the graffito and the man peering over a wall, and the "Kilroy was here" message below it, as clearly as if I HAD made a photograph of it.

My favorite message on a wall was one I saw growing up. The message was, "Kilroy was here." I saw the message written on a sort of alcove just outside the Valsetz General Store, in 1970. I was only a small boy, and would not own a camera for another six years, but I can STILL see the graffito and the man peering over a wall, and the "Kilroy was here" message below it, as clearly as if I HAD made a photograph of it.
I saw your Photos on Pbase. I like 99% of them.......I also found the pizza interesting and the banana roulette (or whatever the name was)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back