What does the night hold for you?

THORHAMMER

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
IMG_7195.jpg

That's awsome! It almost looks like you underexposed it alot and than just pushed it.

thanks !!!

Actually, I went nuts on this one... You are close... good guess,

after everyone has a chance to see it, Ill tell you how I did it !!!!

nope !!

look at my exif and ask yourself, how is that time of day possible?

What does "thresholds" mean here? I know what it means basically - but in this connection?

It is eerie.
If "eerie" was what you went for then --->success all over. That birk tree seems to want to eat you up alive!!! :shock:

OK folks, post replies so Thorhammer can at last tell us how he did this one!!!! :lol:

Wow, very nice!

here is the original right out of raw, with no adjustments

I did a crap load of stuff to it. I like to do as much as I can in camera to commercial shoots, weddings, etc... but when its ART, I like to be more creative !!!

Untitled-1.jpg

What does "thresholds" mean here? I know what it means basically - but in this connection?

It is eerie.
If "eerie" was what you went for then --->success all over. That birk tree seems to want to eat you up alive!!! :shock:

OK folks, post replies so Thorhammer can at last tell us how he did this one!!!! :lol:

Thresholds is a feature in photoshop / gimp that basically sets a "threshold" for making everything either black or white.

save the file on your desktop, right click it and go properties

click the summary tab, then make sure to click "advanced" if you see that button, or else there will be a "simple" button

this is for windows, specifically XP

Crap

Nice job...so spooky. More of a photo manip than a photograph, but that doesn't 'take away' from it in the slightest. Nice :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back