What Eye Do You Use?

malachite said:
You'll favor your dominant eye. Same eye you would use when aiming a gun. You're brain has to stop and think about what it needs to do otherwise...........

Funny thing is, I shoot a camera using my left eye but use my right eye when shooting a gun. Is that weird or what?

Right and squinting so hard I get facial cramps sometime! LOL! Only kidding, but I do quint a lot and don't like it but have to.

I use my left eye, but my nose is in the way -
depending on the camera I use it makes it
hard to see the whole viewfinder :lol:

I have tried the right eye - it doesn't work for me :roll:

MY THIRD EYE!!! :cyclops: must be why my photo are lacking, just haven't mastered this psychic thingy yet. just joking...I use my right eye alot out of convience but my left eye is dominant and gets a fair bit of use. If i don't things get fuzzy and my eyes start to ache.

My nose gets in the way when I try to use my right eye! I just can't make it work. And right is my dominant eye, if I recall my eye exams correctly. So I'm a freak with photogoddess, I guess....

photogoddess said:
Funny thing is, I shoot a camera using my left eye but use my right eye when shooting a gun. Is that weird or what?

Or is it weird that you regularly shoot guns!?

Trig said:
photogoddess said:

Or is it weird that you regularly shoot guns!?

Ha ha - I didn't think of that. I meant using both eyes but I guess it might be weird that I shoot guns on a pretty regular basis too. :p :gun:

So yea, I've developed to start using my left eye, it seems sturdier for me when aiming, though my nose covers the zoom out button. Me and my damn big nose.
<- Look at it!!!

Right eye, definitely. But what about those of you with glasses. Do you take them off when taking photo's??

Most reactions

New Topics

Back