What goes 99 Bump, 99 Bump, 99 Bump ??

NoteGraphics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Answer : An African Land Train Millipede with a wooden leg.

:lol:

A102.jpg

Oh wow, that is ONE cool animal here... where is his wooden leg? Can you point it out to us? Or is this whole guy made from wood? Looks like it - sort of :D ... I like this pic!

pull the other one its got bells on :lol:

Now here's the gross bit... they have little mites that live in amongst their legs to keep them clean... ewwwww as ant said !

Well, but if taking a shower every morning washing 1000 feet would take up to the following morning ... isn't a team of servants the better option?
And "keep clean" sounds ok to me! Does it not sound ok to you??

another good shot of a nasty lookin' critter... :thumbup:

Wouldn't a centipede go 99bump and a millepede got 999bump?

or rather step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step step bump.

Ok...2 things...

One... it was just a little joke... ok ....sheeesh...let it go... :0)

And secondly, I hate to be pedantic about this... no, honeslty...
but NO millipede has a thousand legs, nor do centipedes have one hundred. Its a common myth.

Difference between centi and milli -pedes is that millipedes have 2 sets of legs attached to each body section.

The record number of legs on a milipede is 760, most varieties have just 200 or so.

I know, I'm saaaaad....
But , every day you learn something useless ! :0)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back