What happened to the status line?

Dagwood56

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just curious what happened to everyone's status. Suddenly mine is listed as "no longer a noob moving up!" It used to be TPF junkie, then went to well known member. I haven't been classed as no longer a noob in years! Is this something to do with my choosing to use the old skin as opposed to the new one?

I'm guessing it's probably a matter of someone not setting the post-count to title values as they were supposed to be. Hopefully it's sorted quickly.

Looks like a lot of the "well-known members" reverted to "been spending a lot of time here". Probably related to the above...

She got some last weekend - but you see its a LONG way from the mods bar to the shop and back again. The Bacon just doesn't last the whole trip! (and we've yet to train Runnah into fetching food from the store yet - he still keeps getting distracted by fire hydrants on the way*)

*apparently he's experimenting with different angles

And yet…I am STILL wondering where the bacon is!!

John, WHEN is Terri gonna get more bacon?????
Hey! I've been sick, man! ...and, and....I'm poor! And hungry!

In all seriousness, I know that our techs recently migrated over our FAQ's from the old vBulletin version of TPF, since they didn't come across the first time. Someone mentioned that the titles we had over there were included in that transition, so it appears they're here now and are overriding the ones embedded in XenForo, like the 'Well-known Member' one.

Gosh, offhand I've no clue what the 'post-count to title' ratio was to get those former titles, but it does look like they don't mesh with each other from version to version.

Of course, anyone can gain the power to change their titles by becoming a TPF Supporting Member. :icon_king:

She got some last weekend - but you see its a LONG way from the mods bar to the shop and back again. The Bacon just doesn't last the whole trip! (and we've yet to train Runnah into fetching food from the store yet - he still keeps getting distracted by fire hydrants on the way*)

*apparently he's experimenting with different angles

I ain't eating food that runnah's been in charge of!! He might just decide he doesn't need to wait for a fire hydrant… :eek:

And yet…I am STILL wondering where the bacon is!!

John, WHEN is Terri gonna get more bacon?????
I've got bacon...

I want your bacon… :winksexy:
But I also want to stay here, where it's warm. Okay, no, it's not warm. But it's not as COLD as it is THERE.
So, could you and your bacon come south?? LOL

Meh... it's warm enough here for February; mid 50s and drizzling.

Edit: And NO ONE gets MY bacon! :p

Most reactions

Back