What Happened?

Trever1t

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
wsgphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
OK, I've been off a while. (working 60+ hours a week this month) but WTH happened here? I can't seem to navigate this new look to the forum. The colors are not gold and black anymore.

Bill, they did this to see if you were paying attention. AND had your priorities in order. Sadly to say, you weren't and you didn't. Now post something so that we know it's you. Emily also went into shock a little while back. So did pretty much all of us, but it ain't too bad once you figure out where the new software hid the hot buttons.

Bill, what happened was, you left and quit posting photos of your "clients" and the powers that be didn't have any new photos to look at so they had withdrawals and then THIS happened.

IT'S ALLLLLLLL YOUURRRRR FAULT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncingsmileys::bouncingsmileys:

lol, I found a couple similar, earlier threads. I've been working so much. Gave up my studio (rental) and haven't touched my cameras in .. a month? There's no light at the end of the tunnel. Looks like I will be busy for quite some time and will have to put up my passion until a later date. Good news is the job is very rewarding, both with salary and benefits.

Check this out, it's the project I'm working on. --->

Wow! That's going to be a really neat place. Is that your drone?

Wow! That's going to be a really neat place. Is that your drone?

No, the complex is closed off and secure...don't k ow why Apple is making it such a top secret construction project. A local guy launched that drone on Labor Day. Now security also has drones...perhaps to take down any flyovers?

I guess Apple is determined that Google not be the only ones to take over the world - thus they must hunt drones with their drones :p

When you say it's the project you're working on, what do you mean?
Bill's a heavy equipment operator when he's not photographing beautiful women. He literally "makes the earth move" for his employers.

So, you haven't been on in all this time and your takeaway from everything they've done is….the colors aren't black and gold anymore????
Man, that's like the ONLY part of this change that I adapted easily to! :D

It's all changed. And as John said, Change is Bad. Only John evidently didn't understand that Change is Bad, with a capital B, not just "bad." :allteeth:

We're all trying to adjust and learn this new way of life--well, except for e.rose. After her rant thread, I think she is STILL off hiding under the covers with her Robin and Zoe kittehs. LOL

Glad to see a post from you; I can empathize with the work thing. My work has recently increased about three-fold because of different projects we've got going on. I feel like it is ALL I have time to do anymore. Unlike you though, I'm not finding these particular projects rewarding, satisfying or really even palatable. I'm just finding myself frustrated and exhausted. Trying to hang on until mid-November and then see if things improve before I start the hunt for a less stressful job making cardboard boxes. :D

Most reactions

Back