What if the sun exploded.

Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Then it might look something like what i photographed today. Well no it would probably make things darker but you get the imagery.

It's hard to do this with my camery. Noisy CCD and the lens isn't that accurate either. I did this by taking a 2048x1024 image and resizing to 640x480 to make it look nice and sharp.

F3.5 / 1/200 - 600 depending on picture.

This is the first time i've attempted photographing from my balcony. The first picture shows Air-traffic control tower of the Brisbane Airport, and a lovely tree which was just begging to be in the picture. It's a pity about the powerlines but i take what i'm given.
fire-1.jpg

The second image is slightly to the left of the airport where we can see the Brisbane Industrial Harbor. Sometimes i get a plane nicely taking off from the airport in this position but no such luck.
fire-2.jpg

Finally we have a wider angle showing the beautiful clouds. Naturally since i have 30 min between when i get up and when i need to catch the train i arrived 15 min late to my lecture :D:
fire-3.jpg

wow! Love the colours! have you used photoshop or something to enhance them?! great pics! Like you said, a plane taking off would have been the icing on the cake!!

mm..i love the clouds. theyre colours and textures are great.

Beautiful cloud color and texture! I like the shapes of the shadows power lines and all. If you stop down you may get better results from the lens. A dear friend once said to me "there is no reason not to carry around a tripod"

awesome sunsets. the last one's horizon is off a bit tho... would be nicer if straightened with a crop or somethin. You lucky australians and your sunsets, i bet you didn't even enhance the colour in photoshop...

nope photos went striaight off the camera and were resized, and the first one was cropped. I accidently got the side of my house in the frame. :D: Other than that no touchups were made.

It was very lucky too i normally get up 10am or something but recently i've started attending the morning lecture on thursday which forced me to get up before sunrise. I just went up and thought that was nice, made a coffee and then the sun came up. I nearly dropped the coffee in a rush to get the camera.

Nah i've tried everything to get perfect results from the lens. The only time i've gotten perfect noiseless and crystal clear results was when taking macro photography at iso100 f4.5 1/600 That was very clear. But the camer is old now.

The next model up addressed the CCD issue so tehre's no noise, and the model up again addressed some other delay, size, flash, and lens issues so it actually gets clear focus at a distance.

One thing that bugs me is how the red bleeds over the sillouet of the black when zoom in. But like i said, we take what we're given.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back