What is the best camera app for iPhone 6s+?

photo_abc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, which is the best camera app for iPhone 6s+ these days?

I've heard Camera+ is the best. I've only used the free version, though, so no personal experience.

I've been running ProCamera 8 for some time and I like it, but I think it depends on the desktop app combo that you're running.

ProCamera 8 can change the aspect ratio, ISO value, white balance, and shutter speed within the app as you're shooting. But if you're running a Mac, then all of those (except shutter speed) can be adjusted within iPhoto which is free. If you're using a PC you may end up with PhotoShop Elements for $150+ to accomplish these tasks.

No matter the app, IMO the issue is ease of use. I use a cell phone camera most when the kids are playing, the dog is doing something funny, or I'm snapping a photo on a ski run. For these cases it's nice to have the quick access button from the lock screen of the Apple Camera. Unfortunately this shortcut cannot be replaced with the app of your choice.

I have a 6+ and I currently have the following installed:

1. Snapseed
2. Pixlr
3. Afterlight
4. Camera+
5. Darkroom
6. Enlight

Each one has it's purpose lol I don't use them all daily or together but I do use them all. They are in order of most often used :)

For taking photos in areas with low light intensity, it looks like sometimes Cortex Cam is better but sometimes NightCap Pro is better.

Most reactions

Back