What is this process?

to me it just looks like a warming filter in PS. and maybe a bump in contrast

The first one looks like a digital scan of a film print or negative to me with the dust and scratches all over. Could either be lomo with leaky light (doubt it because it's too uniform) or an inner shadow in PP. I would go towards the inner shadow because it is so uniform. There may be some Photoshop Action somewhere that tries to mimic the scratches and dust of a film print. I know there are some that mimic certain types of film. I still say a digital scan of a film print or negative, with minor adjustments in PP.

The second one looks digital. It appears as if there's been some sharpening and possibly some color adjustments. Nothing really complicated.

The first one looks like a digital scan of a film print or negative to me with the dust and scratches all over. Could either be lomo with leaky light (doubt it because it's too uniform) or an inner shadow in PP. I would go towards the inner shadow because it is so uniform. There may be some Photoshop Action somewhere that tries to mimic the scratches and dust of a film print. I know there are some that mimic certain types of film. I still say a digital scan of a film print or negative, with minor adjustments in PP.

The second one looks digital. It appears as if there's been some sharpening and possibly some color adjustments. Nothing really complicated.

Ah yes I think you're right - I did a search for lomo and it does seem to resemble it. Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back