What is with the Tip Jar

I hope he doesn't spend it all in one place ;P

Unless you say pay with a $20 and the food was $17. I once delivered a pizza and the total was $14.75 and she gave me $15 and said "oh you keep the change" I said "now I can pay for my whole family to come to America"

well... not really... I just said "ummm thanks"

lol usually for me that means the delivery guy ends up with 2-3 bucks. It's not much, but better than nothing. I messed up a few months back though. Some friends and I were together for a night of drinking and board games (I'm such a rebel) and I was chosen to pay the delivery guy, and well... long story short he walked away with an $18 tip. the moral of the story is, don't let the drunk girl pay for the pizza. From then on we got excellent service from there though. :D [/quote]

ormia said:
I hope he doesn't spend it all in one place ;P

Unless you say pay with a $20 and the food was $17. I once delivered a pizza and the total was $14.75 and she gave me $15 and said "oh you keep the change" I said "now I can pay for my whole family to come to America"

well... not really... I just said "ummm thanks"

lol usually for me that means the delivery guy ends up with 2-3 bucks. It's not much, but better than nothing. I messed up a few months back though. Some friends and I were together for a night of drinking and board games (I'm such a rebel) and I was chosen to pay the delivery guy, and well... long story short he walked away with an $18 tip. the moral of the story is, don't let the drunk girl pay for the pizza. From then on we got excellent service from there though. :D
Oh... I loved going to houses with drunk people. They always tipped the best. They even tipped extra in beer (which I would drink later obviously) I got called out twice to the same place in a night... first time got a $10 tip , 2nd time I got $5 plus a 6 pack of heine :D

I generally tip $2-3 with food delivery.

In Las Vegas I used to have a friend who was a Limo Driver. She had long blonde hair, so she got major tips from the Japaneese businessmen who would give her 100 bucks to touch her hair and have a pic taken with her... and that was on top of the tip

Most reactions

Back