bjork
faithless
foo fghters
garbage
dj tiesto, armin van buuren, paul van dyk, iio
chris isaak

the list goes on....

you know bloody tiesto and van buuren overthere? WOW! :shock:
I guess after 2 Unlimited and the Golden Earring (Radar Love) Holland has now more export products than weed! LOL :lol:

I don't like their music though. Those annoying beats. I want REAL artists that write their own songs, play their own instruments. THAT's music for ya!

David Bowie 8)
Pink Floyd
Coldplay
Velvet Revolver 8) 8) 8)
Chris Cornell
Stone Temple Pilots
Mandalay
Madonna
U2
Massive Attack
Marisa Monte
The Cure
Dave Matthews Band
etc....

Wow Shark. Im dissapointed.

I get the Led out regularly. One of the most tallented bands of all time. I have every album they ever made. I have them all rite here actualy. Im thinking I need a Led head day today.

Led Zeppelin for ever!

Manda, that's what Kenney said. I know where you haven't been for awhile (TCB).

Shark said:
I'm going to draw pity and scorn with this one, but I utterly canNOT stand led zepplin or pink floyd. :shock: :|

Well, if it's not your thing, it's not your thing. But they've stood the test of time. It might be a little raw, might be a little loud & wailing, but compositionally some of their music ("Stairway to Heaven" comes to mind) has been compared to classical music. If you have a little bit of music theory training it makes better sense. :wink:

Me, I'm forever smitten. :love: I like most of the music from that era: LZ, Pink Floyd, the Who, the Beatles (sort of in their own class, we tend to forget most of these latter-day bands cut their teeth on the Beatles), and more recently Nirvana did pretty well. I definitely miss Kurt Cobain.

Westman: if you've never heard of Supergrass - you've heard of them NOW. Go check 'em out. Brit rockers, and they've toured with Radiohead, Pearl Jam, and Foo Fighters. If you like Radiohead you'll be smitten. You can thank me later. :D

I love too many bands/artists/musical genres to name them all. It's easier to say what I don't like. Techno music, country/folk music, rap: all these styles leave me cold. I love classical music, and I'm pretty much a rocker at heart.

Aimee Mann is coming to a little club in Atlanta Wednesday night. I'm SO there. :D And we bought tickets to the Brian Wilson "Smile" tour for this October. We saw Brian Wilson's "Pet Sounds" tour a couple years back, and it was awe-inspiring.

Lately I have been into Jack Johnson, G love type of music. that accoustic/smooth/surf music. All I think about is chillin on the beach gettin a tan.

Try to listen pink floyd---Dark side of the moon
you will change your mind

My Favorite band is The Tragically Hip. Although I think their later stuff is a little too mellow...probably too much ganja.

I like a lot of country, jazz & classical. I like rock with a Celtic influence...Captain Tractor, Great Big Sea and some of the lesser known bands.

I dislike most rap & hip hop.

04061219542-70471.JPG

04061220729-70471.JPG

0406122087-70471.JPG

04061220611-70471.JPG

These is some of my collection :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back