What photography websites/blogs/forums/communities do you follow on regular basis?

Photo Princess

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I'm new to photography. I know there are a lot of resources to get inspiration and new knowledge. However, there are too many of them, so it's easy to get lost. I would appreciate if you name a few that you follow on regular basis to guide me a bit in this chaos of resources...

Of course, The Photo Forum is obviously #1 on my list :)

I listen to Martin Bailey's podcast, Photofocus, and This Week in Photography regularly. I've learnt plenty about photography just by listening to these pros yap about it to each other, or in Martin's case, to himself. :p

This is a great thread... I had one architectural forum but they were not so grand. I can't seem to find any architectural forum. This one was the closest when it came to landscape and cityscape. Sometimes I look at MM for fun. If anyone knows of any Architectural sites/blogs please let me know.

Great Thread!

Video: Still Motion (guys from Canada-best wedding videographers)

Photography: Jennifer Skog, Ed Pingol...too many to list! :D

camz
Simply Dashy Photography

The Photo Forum obviously.

I follow a lot of photographers on twitter.

Recently ive found

Digital Photography School has some nice simplistic articles and tutorials on it. Also has another decent forum community.

Strobist Saw JerryPH throw this link out so many times I had to take a look. While I have yet to start much off camera lighting, Ive learned a ton about working with flashes and creating cheap effective alternatives to help make your lighting more creative.

Retouch Pro Is a great resource for image editing and manipulation. Like ThePhotoForum helps with taking images, Retouch Pro helps you learn how to manipulate, distort, improve, and work with your images after you get your RAW's on the computer.

Thats about it for me right now. Always searching for new stuff to look into. Not sure how many people use Twitter but it has been really helpful to me for finding incredible resources.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back