What should I...

anything!!!

heres some of my random shots:
IMG_1095.jpg

IMG_0050-1.jpg

IMG_0076.jpg

now those are random lol

Jwsciontc is right :).

I try to take pictures of everything. I usually don't have my Xti on me at all times, but I try to always have my Vivitar Ultra wide and slim on me. Never know when that awesome "something" will come up.

I go through this lots. I get excited about a certain thing, then move on to something different, then eventually come full circle again. This Summer I loved landscapes, then i started taking low wide-angle shots of heavy construction equipment, then I wanted to do portraits, but no models so at the moment I am fascinated by still life. Still life is always cool...grab some dishes out of the cupboard, some fruit from the fridge, or build a sandwich and take photos. play with lighting and subject distances. Winter is coming, so i may be stuck with still life for a few months. LOL

Derrick

ha, you know that mouse one is kinda cool. Needs a bit of work on composition and could be sharper, but it's neat.

mum dad wife kids brothers sisters cousins uncles aunts friends enemies neighbours workmates policemen ambulance-drivers firmen nurses dogs cats goldfish axalotyls horses chickens cows sheep elephants chimpanzees giraffes zebras: all or any one of them posing beside sheds houses mansions museums monuments rivers lakes ponds streams puddles cars motorbikes buses trucks limo's caravans motorhomes roads streets bridges sidewalks tunnels over-passes mountains hills valleys fields farm-gates beds chairs sofa's front-doors back-doors gardens parks...
That's at least a trillion combinations of pictures you can take...
Not to mention close-ups of mouses/mices, socks, vodka & orange...
Now, if you need any more ideas - feel free to ask...
(I forgot to mention) - you can take a picture of yourself in a mirror taking a picture of yourself...
Jedo

What are your hobbies, joys, concerns, etc...? Create photographs of the things in your life that interest you. Random photos of random subject matter can be fun, but you will do your best work when you have a connection of some sort with the subject.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back