What the duck........?

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was always curious as to what happened when a bird takes to water. So on the weekend I found out. After a few minutes of the lower part of the body exploring the underwater, it eventually reattaches.

.........sorry the picture quality is not that good. I was really uncomfortable having my Canon Rebel under water.

132_3256a.JPG

132_3260a.JPG

Ha ha ha! :lmao: :lol: See! I told you there was something strange in the water today at tpf! You've just proven it.

These are excellent photos! I never ever have the chance to take pics like this because we don't have any flat water. only waves.

.....um...uh...I wasnt really under water, but I kinda was. I had the convenience of the glass at the zoo to protect me. :+)
I was able to capture these, by taking a step to the right before I focused on the subject, and it distorts the image. The more I stepped to the side, the futher the bottom part of the body came away from the top half. . I wish the glass was a bit cleaner so the image would be better.

Hahaha...I kinda wondered, but since you said you had it in the water, I just figured you did have it in the water! Cool pics though.

Very neat perspective. Just a little off the top the duck says. Good eye, glad to see everyone is always looking for that unique instance.

chiller, way too may people take you seriously....me? i have learned your full of bull..or is it duck??? would that make us birdbrains???

this is the funniest thing i have ever seen....if you could have found a black duck, you could have said it was a water crow....maybe next shot, huh??? good job, dude..!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back