What the hell...

Did you write the people in charge and ask them what happened? It could just be a server down or something simple. Sorry to hear about that.

Hmm... I had no problem accessing my pics! :shock:

Photobucket goes up and down more than a whore’s knickers (excuse me there please) but it's nice and free. :)
Are you sure you just didn't try to log in when it was down? Or does it say that you were deleted? The only reasons I can think of for them deleting you is if you have exceeded your allowed bandwidth or if you've got images on there which they don't like.

edit - I just found this.
Albums lost...
Unfortunately Photobucket.com has suffered a catastrophic raid failure. This morning the same array that had been giving us problems earlier, crashed. We use Raid 5 on everything but the logical volume was corrupt and unrecoverable. We are rebuilding the disk now and then will recreate all of the albums which should be done late tonite. You will need to re-upload your pictures. If you had a paid account, we will refund your money or add 3 months to your subscription end date, whichever you prefer. This is a sad day for all of us here at Photobucket.com. The albums effected were V's v465-v499. We are truly sorry to those that lost their albums.

The Photobucket Team

http://forums.photobucket.com/announcement.php?f=3

santino said:
everytime I try to login in it says "The requested URL /albums/v490/santino-b/ was not found on this server"

Gotta set up a new account :p

Your in the 465-499 range which the post above said was obliterated. Bummer for you but at least its working again.

I guess you get what you pay for :lol: I love the service and might actually goto a pay account soon.

Now that you have helped her with that how do I delete my account on here??

:scratch: You're bumping a thread about problems with photobucket from four years ago to ask how to delete your account? :scratch:

You don't delete your account. If you don't want to be here, you just stop posting.

:scratch: - indeed!
Some things just make you wonder.
Or go all :roll: ...
The poster who bumped the thread only JOINED in order to ask this question...

Most reactions

Back