What's Missing ...????

abraxas

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What's missing from the following manifesto?

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.com - The premier Photography forum on the web! The site was launched back in March of 2003 as a place for enthusiasts to learn and share information. We cover all makes and models of film, digital point and shoot, DSLR cameras including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, and more! There are many areas of discussions ranging from Photography Equipment, Camera Reviews and News, HDR Images, Film Photography, How to guides, RAW, Post Procesing, Printing, Critiques and much more! If your new to the site please take a moment and register to enjoy all of the features of the site, it's free!

Be sure to checkout these areas of interest on the site:

The Photo Forum - The Premier Photography & Digital Camera Forum.
TPF Photo Gallery - Photos submitted by the TPF membership
TPF Contests - Win Prizes in our Monthly Photo Contests.
Photography for Beginners - New to Photography? Get help here!
Camera News and Reviews - Find out whats hot or not!
TPF Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade Photography & Digital Camera Equipment
TPF Sponsors - Checkout the vendors that help support TPF.

The part that indicates we are an eclectic group of photo enthusiasts. Members range from seasoned pros to enthusiastic beginners. Posts range from gear and thought masturbation to heartfelt responses.

Have fun and respect. Please leave these questions out of your threads. Nikon vs Cannon, is photography art, digital vs film, how much should I charge.

Include this mantra in every post: Love & Bass

I've moved this to the Feedback section if you had anything to suggest should be added.

I've moved this to the Feedback section if you had anything to suggest should be added.

You misunderstood- but no biggie, I understand.

Welcome to ThePhotoForum.com - The premier Photography forum on the web! The site was launched back in March of 2003 as a place for enthusiasts to learn and share information. We cover all makes and models of film, digital point and shoot, DSLR cameras including Canon, Nikon, Sony, Olympus, Panasonic, Pentax, Samsung, and more! There are many areas of discussions ranging from Photography Equipment, Camera Reviews and News, HDR Images, Film Photography, How to guides, RAW, Post Procesing, Printing, Critiques and much more! If your new to the site please take a moment and register to enjoy all of the features of the site, it's free!

Be sure to checkout these areas of interest on the site:

The Photo Forum - The Premier Photography & Digital Camera Forum.
TPF Photo Gallery - Photos submitted by the TPF membership
TPF Contests - Win Prizes in our Monthly Photo Contests.
Photography for Beginners - New to Photography? Get help here!
Camera News and Reviews - Find out whats hot or not!
TPF Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade Photography & Digital Camera Equipment
TPF Sponsors - Checkout the vendors that help support TPF.

well that makes no sense

Most reactions

Back