What's the deal?

Good work Boomn4x4!!!!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

erose86 and BitterJeweler are like the diamonds and emeralds of this forum...they both add a tremendous amount of levity and perspective, respectively, to this forum. Without them we'd be worse off. erose86 is like pepper, BitterJeweler is the salt...oh,wait, I'm mixing my methaphors!! She was diamonds, he was emeralds....on no, wait, pepper and salt....cripes on a cracker...diamonds and emeralds, yeah, that's what I meant to say!

Diamonds and emeralds... salt and pepper ... Beavis and Butthead..... its all the same thing. I get what you're saying :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Darn, I'm getting sick and tired of eating popcorn.

Can we all make a deal that this kind of thread gets ignored after 50 posts?

Darn, I'm getting sick and tired of eating popcorn.

Can we all make a deal that this kind of thread gets ignored after 50 posts?

Then try some wings....

medium_food_WINGS.jpg

Never been much of a popcorn fan myself.... Though I'm pretty sure our Desktop support staff is getting tired of replacing my keyboard.

then go **** around on POTN or something...
jesus.

Hey guys, just calling it like I see it. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. I am entitled to my opinion whether i'm new or not. Just like each of you are. It's amazing how easy it is to make some ppl mad by simply calling it like it is. I didn't say everyone here is an arrogant a**, just that ten percent. If you got offended or maddened by that I'd be willing to bet that you're part of the ten percent.

Got a pretty big response for my first post! Gone for three days and there's five pages. wow. Thanks for all your responses, even though the thread did get off track after the first few pages or so. But, I digress. I will go back to "lurking" and gathering intel on this forum's ability to aid me in my pursuits...;)

I love the people that say "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" followed by an attempted insult that basically states "if you don't agree with me you're probably in the 10% of arrogant a**es on this site"

What happened to everyone being entitled to their own opinion? :er:

Well, to be fair, that may have been him stating his own opinion. And in my opinion, I have put on a couple pounds this past year. So I believe im just a little more than 10% a**

Well, to be fair, that may have been him stating his own opinion. And in my opinion, I have put on a couple pounds this past year. So I believe im just a little more than 10% a**[/QUOTE]

:lmao:

Hey guys, just calling it like I see it. Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. I am entitled to my opinion whether i'm new or not. Just like each of you are. It's amazing how easy it is to make some ppl mad by simply calling it like it is. I didn't say everyone here is an arrogant a**, just that ten percent. If you got offended or maddened by that I'd be willing to bet that you're part of the ten percent.

Got a pretty big response for my first post! Gone for three days and there's five pages. wow. Thanks for all your responses, even though the thread did get off track after the first few pages or so. But, I digress. I will go back to "lurking" and gathering intel on this forum's ability to aid me in my pursuits...;)

I love the people that say "everyone is entitled to their own opinion" followed by an attempted insult that basically states "if you don't agree with me you're probably in the 10% of arrogant a**es on this site"

What happened to everyone being entitled to their own opinion? :er:

Oh, you're going to be fun... I can tell! :clap:

Another gem of a response from erose86.:thumbup:

Why complain and then just lapse back into being a lurker? Why not contribute, instead of just sucking,sucking,sucking from the big teat of free information, especially if all you wish to do is complain about others?

"If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem."

I try to avoid getting caught up in this sort of thread but I have noticed that Emily likes to get into the thick of it. ;) I think this girl has balls. :D

Just teasing you Emily. :lol:

I'm harmless though... like a bunny. :lol: :hug::[/QUOTE]

Vorpal bunny:lol::lol:

Oh wow.... So even though we're all entitled to our own opinions you started this thread on the premise of the fact that some people should keep their opinions to themselves?

Do yourself, and us, a favor and leave and don't come back. You've contributed nothing except a **** storm, and you sure as hell haven't won yourself any frineds by 'calling it like you see it'. Actually on that note, maybe if you got involved and weren't just an outsider looking in, with no understanding of what is really going on, then what you see may be a little different.

Careful! Your maturity is showing! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Most reactions

Back