Whats up everyone

Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by el_chapusca, Jan 28, 2009.

1. el_chapusca

el_chapusca TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    Whats up everybody im glad to have join this forum and Im just looking foward to learning a little bit more about photography and different types of cameras and techniques and what not. For now Im currently looking to get a new cam and update from my previous one which was a Panasonic Lumix 6MP. Im looking at getting something a little more advance than my old digital cam Ive been keeping my eye on the FUJIFILM - FinePix 10.0-Megapixel Digital Camera but im not sure of how good it is ive seen some good ratings about but i just wanted to check with you guys b4 hand on picking a new cam. BTW this one will be use mainly for Car shows and landscapes but still keep in my this will be my first real actual starter camera so before i get into the real deal like DSLr

Thanks, Joe :thumbup:

2. fwellers

fwellers TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Hi Joe.
    Welcome to the madness :)

3. el_chapusca

el_chapusca TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Thanks. anyone familiar with the FUJIFILM - FinePix 10.0-Megapixel Digital Camera b[​IMG]ut im

4. manaheim

manaheim Jedi Bunnywabbit Staff Member Supporting Member

Photos OK to edit
    Welcome welcome... is that a key behind the camera? Seriously? wow that thing is small.